He broke up with me because I told him I love him. I want him back?

I been with my bf and he broke up with me afyer 1 year because I told him I love him. He says he cares but he doesn't feel the same and it's the right choice not because he wants to but he has to because it's not fair... in the beginning he said he loved me but then said we need to take things slow (he's a cancer )... I want him back I been clinging to him well because it's so hard right now he said he wants his space... it's so hard but I want him back!! Will he come back or will he realize what he lost... he said he was happy with me until I told him how I felt.. I just don't understand how can a person just break things off like that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes people leave for no reason and we can't do anything about it. Just give him the space he needs. I know you want him back, but I think you should spend your time with your friends and family to get over him, or at least be happy. You can't be dependent on him to make you happy. He might not be ready to commit. Some guys are like that. But there's not much you can do to change a person. However you can change yourself and try to cope better with this. I'm sorry this happened and I hope things get better for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes