What does this mean? (girls help)?

Was in a long distance relationship with a girl. We broke up and she got a new bf. But she asked me back out because she said she really loved me and she could t live without me or whatever. Well I sent her a love letter to be sweet and afterwards she said we need time apart. She said she hurts when we're together cause we can't see each other all the time. And she completely block me out her life. She blocked me on instagram. Facebook. Everything. But she still tells me happy birthday. I don't know if she lied to me just to get me out her life it if she really meant it. She said us not talking is only temporary and when her a d her man break up she said she'll run back to me and not to forget her.. (But I feel stupid so I moved in of course) but I still love her.. so what's the deal? Does she not want me around or what?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like she's just playing with your emotions. Yes, it's true that a distant relationship isn't easy. Couples start to fall out of love which causes heart breaks. She found herself another guy, and when they aren't working out she runs to you. She probably blocked you cuz she wanted to see if she could live her life without you. A small experiment. Your like her Plan B, escape plan. She doesn't want to lose you.

• That's what I thought. And I asked her about before. Am I just someone to run to when her man is acting up but of course she denied it.

• Yeah, sorry to say it but it's true. She only denied it because she doesn't want 2 hurt ur feelings.