What does this mean? (girls help)?

Was in a long distance relationship with a girl. We broke up and she got a new bf. But she asked me back out because she said she really loved me and she could t live without me or whatever. Well I sent her a love letter to be sweet and afterwards she said we need time apart. She said she hurts when we're together cause we can't see each other all the time. And she completely block me out her life. She blocked me on instagram. Facebook. Everything. But she still tells me happy birthday. I don't know if she lied to me just to get me out her life it if she really meant it. She said us not talking is only temporary and when her a d her man break up she said she'll run back to me and not to forget her.. (But I feel stupid so I moved in of course) but I still love her.. so what's the deal? Does she not want me around or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like she's just playing with your emotions. Yes, it's true that a distant relationship isn't easy. Couples start to fall out of love which causes heart breaks. She found herself another guy, and when they aren't working out she runs to you. She probably blocked you cuz she wanted to see if she could live her life without you. A small experiment. Your like her Plan B, escape plan. She doesn't want to lose you.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I thought. And I asked her about before. Am I just someone to run to when her man is acting up but of course she denied it.

• Yeah, sorry to say it but it's true. She only denied it because she doesn't want 2 hurt ur feelings.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Based on what you said: She's confused, her boyfriend and her probably got into a fight and she's looking to you for comfort. Maybe that's why she blocked you on social media when you reciprocated. When things go downhill for her and her man, she thinks that you'll be there if anything. Being with him but talking to you? She doesn't sound like girlfriend material anyways. So don't waste your time. It seems that you're her second choice, and nobody deserves that. You can do better than that!

0|1
    0|0
  • She's holding on to you as a backup plan in case things don't workout with her relationship. I know it's extremley hard and it's easier said than done but let her go and move on. You deserve better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never read the question but I'd say long distance relationships very rarely work. More the exception than the norm. Find another girl

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow thanks you're a real big help... 😒

• Lol. It's true though. Move on stop stagnating in your own juices.
      Totally pointless

• Wow, she sounds like a jerk. I'm sorry that she did that to you! It sounds to me like you're pretty much her second choice or her "fall back" guy. Because she said that when she decides to break up with her man the she will come back to you.. In my opinion it may be hard but, just let her go. Don't let her mess with you like that. Start blocking HER from everything. It may be difficult but, there are so many other girls out there. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes