Is sending a love letter to your ex a bad idea?

I've written a love letter describing my pain and how I feel after the breakup.
but he still loves me cuz he stalks me
It will a fun experience
say*

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You never know. It might work. I'm more optimistic...

In a past relationship, both of us would have a lot of fights. Serious ones. She was mature, and a few months older than me. While I felt she sometimes bullied me, I loved the way she expressed her love for me, in such an unrestrained and committed manner. The sex was great too (as she was rather experienced and knew how to both give and get.)

After our fights, I would resolve to end things.

She would write a very vulnerable letter. It made me rethink and remember the old times. This kept us going for three years. It was a great experience. I think her humility and willingness to take the risks kept the relationship going for far longer than one would have expected.

So if you're willing to take the risk, and voice your vulnerability, go for it...

• Thanks for your advice. I know he still loves me. I don't want him back, but just like you said to voice my pain and vulnerability towards him so he can understand what he's done. Plus he messaged me multiple times after the breakup when it was his choice.

• Will*

• Just don't come across as needy. Say what you feel, but with dignity. Let him feel it's his decision. This works best!