How do I get over this or get HIM back?

I broke up With THE father of miy Child one and à half year ago because hè was Cheating on me. I was misserable and tried to het back together. Hè is now in à relationship With THE girl hè cheated on me With. I am on day 6 of no contact. What' do i do? We were together for 4 years and i can't seam to get over iT.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep going past 'Day 6 and no contact,' sweetie, and when the clock strikes 12 tomorrow nite, make this a New Year, dear, by putting this Cheat sheet skeleton in the Closure closet so he can No longer rattle your chains again.
    He is with someone else whom he brought In between the sheets Over you and to me, he can Never be trusted again. Even if he were to come knocking at your door tomorrow with his tall tale tail between his gory groins, he probably would do it again in a heart beat.
    It's obvious to me that he felt like he was in this rut in your relationship because he felt the noose was too tight with you and your 'Child' together and couldn't handle the responsibility nor the commitment of being with you Three under the same roof in a nest not so cozy like two birds of a feather. With this being said, he got up with another chick who was more free and clear and with the relationship with you going south then, in my book of blunders, he is not only a louse and a loser but a dead beat dad to boot.
    Forget him, move on. If he wants to see your bond that is the only glue that holds you together, then make arrangements for this but leave yourself on the side lines... he will only break your heart, no matter if he is hooked at the hip with this Feathered female or another.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with this kind of man.. Happy holidays and blessings.:)) xxoo