I found my boyfriend on okcupid, what do I do?

my friend has an account and she messaged me his page. he says he's single and he's looking for someone to be with in a long term relationship. what the heck are we doing in a relationship then? i don't know what to do? do i talk to him about it? do i just break up with him with no explanation? his account is active and last time he signed on was this morning according to the website.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make an account of your own, & mark it as single. Then email/text his link to him, then email/text your new link to him & say "Oh look, we're both single. Good Luck."

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask him about it but be prepared that he will most likely try to lie about it or act like it's not a big thing. But we know that it's a big thing. Alternatively, print his profile, put it in a nice envelope, tell him you have a special surprise for him, give him the envelope, then tell him that he's a twat and that it's over.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I think he is just using you... you should confront him... and if he tries to change the topic then breakup with him... something is really fishy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he still regularly there? Or was this profile set up before you entered the scene?

0|0
    0|0
    • it was recent. he posted pictures that he recently took

• Toss his backside and tell him why.

0|0
    0|0
  • break up then, he is not serious with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should dump him, but it's up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he just hasn't updated his profile (it's not like most guys ever get contacted through dating sites by women making the first move) and he still frequents the site for the off the wall quizzes?

Not saying it's likely, you should raise it with him!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Firstly, why were you on okcupid? I found one of my ex boyfriends on there while we were dating. Well one of my friends did and she told me about it. I then typed his email add into other dating sites like pof etc and he was also on those too. I confronted him and he got all defensive and was full of excuses. If I could go back, I would have gotten more definitive evidence about his intentions for using the site, set up a fake profile and spoken to him to see what was up. It sounds sneaky but this way you don't second guess your decision when he's making his excuses later on. You would know! Guys don't go on dating sites for no reason. They will say; it's harmless I just wanted to see if I was stil attractive, it's just for fun, making new friends, it's an old profile and I forgot to take it down, I just like looking but I don't message anyone.. Blah blah blah! At the end or the day if your in a ltr you don't need a dating site so sounds like your a "place holder" until "she" comes along. It's defo up to you how you want to handle it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask him about it. He'll probably try to change the subject by asking "who told you that?", but keep focused on the topic no matter what, and if his answer doesn't suit you, find someone else.

A cool thing about OKCupid is that you can always find another guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Did he have an account before you?
    Check the pictures and compare if they're recent. Someone may be using his photos. If it is him, ask him about it. You won't know until you ask.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm not sure, but he posted pictures he took while we were together so i know his account is active. he's updating pictures so that tells me he's still using that website to find girls

• Then you should ask him about it.

Recommended myTakes