I found my boyfriend on okcupid, what do I do?

my friend has an account and she messaged me his page. he says he's single and he's looking for someone to be with in a long term relationship. what the heck are we doing in a relationship then? i don't know what to do? do i talk to him about it? do i just break up with him with no explanation? his account is active and last time he signed on was this morning according to the website.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Make an account of your own, & mark it as single. Then email/text his link to him, then email/text your new link to him & say "Oh look, we're both single. Good Luck."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask him about it but be prepared that he will most likely try to lie about it or act like it's not a big thing. But we know that it's a big thing. Alternatively, print his profile, put it in a nice envelope, tell him you have a special surprise for him, give him the envelope, then tell him that he's a twat and that it's over.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE