I use love a Girl but I was just a need for her. She left me as she is getting married now and she doesn't need me?

I use to care for a girl and love her. She said she loves me too but every time she use to take me for granted and hurt me and just leave me wenever i needed her. I was there for her whenever she needed me but she was not. When i use to talk her about this she use to say she is sorry for what she did and she use to repeat it again. We were from different religion so we both knew marriage won't b possible but i use to care for her and she was my best friend. Her marriage got fixed now and she just left me saying that she was never sorry for what she did to me...
i feel bad becoz i cared from heart and my love was pure...
She said sorry in past with the fear that i will go and now she doesn't need me so she said to me openly that she was never sorry for what she did to me and she told me who told u to care for me...

I feel bad about this Was she even a friend? Dont knw what to do

Yes but it was my fault to, i didn't cared for my self respect and everytime she hurted me still i was there for her. She told me that we will always be friends as she cares for me too. I was happy with that. But now she have just left me and just becoz she has someone else she stopped lying to me that she is sorry for watever she does to me!!!

I am just shocked how she played with my feelings and now even if anything happens to me she doesn't care. Her ego is much more imp to her than me..

02