Dumping you after 2 years & blocking you out his life! Leaving me heartbroken, will he come back?

We had a good strong relationship and loved each other a lot, but the last couple of weeks things weren't the same, I don't think either of us knew why! But without telling me how he felt before so we could sort it out, he just ended it with me saying he dint want a relationship, he's not happy & bored but he's sorry & loves me! I begged him for hours not to end it, but eventually he blocked my number & off social media sites. I have text him a lot & used a different Facebook account to contact him but he keeps ignoring me, after two years how could he do that. I also found out he was messaging girls which broke my heart cause I wasn't thinking of other boys! I'm hurting so much but I font know what to do he won't talk to me, so will he come back eventually? Or is it over for good:(
He was my first love, first serious relationship & first everything! He's so stubborn and I know he's not coming back, I'm full of false hope, I cent stop thinking of him, I hurt a lot, I'd do anything for a text from him saying he wants me back! But I'm scared he loves being single to much :(

34

Most Helpful Guy

• He likely won't come back. The thing to do is process the loss, and heal. Then move on

• That's the thing though I've jumped in too far & I'm in love with him to the point where I don't want to move on & no one will compare to what we had or what kind of boyfriend he was, he felt like he was the one for me!

• I know. And it's going to be difficult for you for a while. But we have all felt that way at your age, and as time goes by, you will find that there are plenty of guys out there for you

Most Helpful Girl

• I use to fall in love with all my boyfriends. You realise when you get older that it's just a mental state that you're in and that these 'perfect' guys are anything but...
    Also you will be thankful that he's gone. Why think about someone at all when they don't think about you or your feelings anymore? Ask yourself that question
    Guys don't tend to ditch you then spend months dwelling on how fabulous an ex was. They think about the next girl. How they might fancy a ginger one next time. They are that shallow