What do I say to him?

I got into a fight with this guy who I'm off and on with and I told him I think we should stop talking out of anger. I texted him the next day and I apologized and told him I was overreacting. He hasn't responded in 3 weeks, and yesterday he texted me saying "Hey."

I know I said we shouldn't talk, but I was obviously angry and I apologized. Not saying anything to me for 3 weeks seems a bit excessive to me. What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing. You reached out. You can't make another person do something.
    3 weeks seems excessive to you but I'm like him. 3 weeks is nothing. I have so many friends -1 is nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • But he said hey... I'm not sure if I should continue talking to him again or ignore him the way he ignored me. And I have a very active social life outside of this guy, but I value the relationships I have with people, so it kind of matters to me if I'm having an issue with one of those people.

• "Hey" 3 weeks later isn't much of anything. You value a friendship with this guy?

• Not anymore. I guess I'm going to go ahead and consider our relationship dead. I don't handle being ignored very well. I feel like it speaks volumes about how you view me and the relationship we have.

What Girls Said 1

• He just really wanted you to feel the consequence of your choice. And also he was already tired of your on and off setup. He thought he was better off without you. but he got really sad or bored one day that he desperately texted you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I appreciate your honesty. Definitely not responding to that hey now

Recommended myTakes