Should I fight for a relationship for 5 years?

my ex bf is the love of my life, We have been through everything together, however he has some issues such as depression, stress, ADD. He broke up with me because he said that he wants to be alone and that he is confused, We have broken up in the past but we always got back with each other. I want to believe that there is a chance for us, iam starting to go into No Contact hoping that soon he will text me and we will get back, Any opinions i would gladly appreciate

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I am torn on this because I agree with @lew5505 that it should come easy but at the same time if you were married I would think that you would stay and help him given that he is the love of your life. Life is a struggle, so is a relationship. Some medical struggles with such things as you mentioned are part of life. He may be pushing you away because he doesn't want you to have to deal with it, which would be a selfless thing to do and is a rare and good thing. I think it is worth trying but you may want to set a date to check your self if it is working out, like next New Year.

• Fyi, I deal with stress, ADD and have been married for many years. No depression though. But I make up for it with rage issues, lol. I am successful, happy and I believe so is my family. Free free to contact me if you need to discuss.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should leave him, and be happier off with someone who actually wants you