What do his actions mean?

My ex dumped me 4 months ago. I tried talking to him after he broke up with me and he kept ignoring me and wanted nothing to do with me. A few days ago he texted me saying "hey how have you been?" We talked all night long, and we never even did that when we were together. He texted me again the next day saying "hey how was your day?". Again we talked for a long time. The same thing happened the next day. He flirts with me a little sometimes saying how all the guys are probably always staring at me and how I have a great body and so on. I decided to ask him why he randomly decided to text me and he said "I missed you".. The thing is I want him back. But I'm not sure if he feels the same. Im too afraid to ask him if that's what his intentions are.. To get me back? What do you think?

P. S. I will select best answer

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible that he wants you back. He flirts a little and he even said he missed you. Why would a man say that he misses his ex girlfriend if he didn't want her back? I wouldn't do it. However, you can never be sure if you don't ask him. Just do it, you don't have anything to lose, the worst thing that can happen is that the situation won't change and you won't have him back. You don't lose anything by trying.

• Sometimes when we text he just randomly stops replying.. I don't know why he does this but now I'm starting to think maybe he isn't interested like I thought he was.. What do u think?

• Or is he playing hard to get since I wasn't flirting back with him at all? I don't know

• Not replying to texts isn't such a big deal. At least you talk. Well, it's possible that he is playing hard or that is gradually losing interest if he ever was interested again.