What happened?

my boyfriend and I were going out for nearly 5 months. just a few days ago, I found out he cheated on me with some girl I knew last year [but she moved]. they made out on the last day of school before summer. then my friend saw the messages he was sending her, and vice versa. he hurt me so badly. and still denies it, although the girl he cheated with finally admitted it. anyways its been going on for some time..they haven't done anything except message, and video chat. but he tells her he loves her. and I even told the girl that if they kept going on as they were, she was just gonna get hurt. and she blamed me for what they did, saying I was "distant." I know I deserve better. but the problem is...i still care so much about him. I still love him. but I want him to hurt. I want him to know what its like to go to sleep crying every night, and wake up in the middle of the night crying. I want him to know how it feels to have the constant image of him and the girl making out stuck in my head.

is all this normal?!?!
What happened?
Add Opinion