Bad breakup with ex. He said he was happy it was finished yet he still lurks on all my social media. Why?

He hasn't contacted me in 6 months though. Just wondered why he's on my Facebook/Twitter/Instagram daily if he really was happy we were finished!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know he visits your sites?
    In truth after a break up people tend to put up a strong front but undoubtedly he is still hung up on you.

• He accidentally favourited a tweet on Twitter (then retracted it) and he accidentally gave me kudos on strava. He's not actually added on any of my social media sites

• Thinking logically the fact he's not texted me does speak volumes. I can't be the love of his life if he can avoid me for that long.
      Answer would be no. I wouldn't want him back mainly from what I just said previously.
      Do find it annoying that he's on my stuff though. I may have to delete my pages to stop him looking

• Yeah I would suggest the same, the only way to really prevent him lurking is to either delete or making it uber private.

in my opinion once relationship reach a climax and end there really isn't going back without all the old original issues for the breakup coming up Once more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say maybe he just has gotten around to deleting u or he doesn't look at it much. I wouldn't read anything into it

• He can't delete me. I'm already not on his stuff. He's looking me up

• It's probably just curiosity seeing what u are up to of if u have anyone new