My boyfriend & I broke up yesterday. he started crying & I'm so heartbroken what should I do?

I told my boyfriend we needed a break. so he got mad at me and wouldn't talk to me & I apologized an said sory etc. then he came to my house walked in took the things he got me for Christmas and his stuff and left. (he gave me back my things too) then we kinda broke up so I left it. it was better that way but then he started apologizing and crying and he came to my house & walked in again. without someone opening it for him and we talked outside and he started crying and it broke my heart. he said he wanted me back and he was sorry and he was grateful that I was there for him when nobody else was and he kept hugging me & I didn't know what to do and I told him to leave and we were over and he wouldn't accept it & then I said I'm sorry bye & he was like I tried so hard for you an he left crying. but we always argue and he's so jealous and possessive and I don't like that. he gets mad for everything. what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. You did the right thing. The relationship seemed dead in the water. He will heal from this and hopefully correct the issues that lead to you leaving him so he can have better success the next time. He is young and naive probably his first real relationship he will be fine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You will be fine. You'll eventually get over it. It's not the end of the world.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• What you have done and keep moving on. Perhaps this will be a wakeup call for him to change, perhaps it will not but he needs to do it without you.

You have done the right thing. Keep strong!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave him him. Your relationship is not going to work just because he started to cry he's just doing that to try and guilt you into staying. Leave and he will get over it and you both will be happier in the long run! Hope that helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat some waffles. It's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaks are a nice way of saying, I don't think we're right for each other

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I feel kinda bad for him, but you did what you had to do. You know your situation better than anyone else because you live it. Just do whatever you think is best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him cry some more.

1|0
    0|0
  • U did the right thing. And how old is u and ur ex bf

0|0
    1|0
    • Oh I just re read this. I didn't mean it like that. This sounded like people I know.

Recommended myTakes