I sent a new year text message to ex as well as other friends... He replied... leave me bitch Am I?

A friend of mine (1.5 years) got interested in me... I also liked him... He asked for sex on our first formal date... I refused.. it was too early for me... He kept asking for 37 days... than he brokeup with me... I asked for apology, told me that why i did that in email... I was keeping it low... I almost stopped texting him.. on new year eve, i sent happy new year message to everyone in my contact list... in return he replied... leave me alone u bitch...
I text him back that I forgive you... and said bye as well i ask him to delete me from his Facebook... we brokeup 5 months ago but he didn't delete me from his fb... He delete d next day...
Thing is... Ya, I hurt him.. and annoyed him little with my apologies... He was giving me silent treatement for 5 months and brokeup on a message... but did I actually acted like a bitch..
I told him, I m not looking for anything like marriage... I just care for him as friend... coz he is drug addict and alcholic...
Am I really being bitchy? and pushed him further when he was clear that its over... he was extermely angry...
He had history of failed relationship.. even his mother treated him like garbage...
I never cyber stalked him... Facebook doesn't mean anything to me.. its just a website...
we are not together.. so what's the point of having me in his friend list?
or may be he was just angry at me, but didn't want to end it.. or may be want to string me alone...
So far... girls think that I was just trying to being nice...
and boys think that I was bitchy...
Any man who would like to input on this? a mature man...

108

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave him alone. Were you a bitch, not really. To him you are because you messaged him and he wanted to be left alone, he deleted you from fb like you asked. He's probably spiteful, he will get over it or hate you until you die. Leave him alone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, ya... I misunderstood his hatred with anger... so waited for his anger to calm down...
      But anger is mental attitude... not emotional... I can't do anything here... I'm done with him...
      I deserve some one better who can treat me with respect... a real relationship.. not just friends with benefit...
      Thanks again... God bless you!

• zinithin! May I message you regarding that? I can talk about my bad things/features in public but I can't talk about him in public... I don't want him to be judged "more"... I have already made him look bad here un-intentionally...

• He is caring, supportive, angry sometime but he could tell me if i m sad by just looking at me...
      He hides things, doesn't share much... not the bad stuff at least...