No longer want to be part of a fling, other party is insisting?

I was having a fling with my boyfriend's brother in law. I just called it off as I was deeply ashamed by my actions and really guilty.
The brother in law however has no remorse and wants it to continue.
I use to self harm and have been clean for quite a long time. However, I have just picked up a pair of scissors and made a few light cuts on my wrist.
I have told the brother in law how I feel but he don't seem to care.
How can I get him to leave me alone? And stop trying to persist the fling?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say: be persistant. In a relationship there's to people involved and if you don't allow him to continue he'll eventually have to understand.
    And although you've done wrong, it's good that you admit your fault and are wiser than your brother in law. You know, people are human... and falling in love is something you don't do on call.
    Wish you the best with this delicate situation.

What Guys Said 5

• You must dump with him and make it clear that you wanna stop. If he still insists, ignore him. However, he can get angry and tell your boyfriend. Well, you'll have to face the situation and learn from your mistakes.

Just try not to cut yourself anymore. It's pointless and isn't at all good for you.

• I refuse to offer a shitty person like you advice. Good luck. Hope this situation blows up in your face and your boyfriend sees you for the whore you are.

• Two options:

1. Confess.

2. Avoid.

• Well that's a fine mess you've got yourself into! Come clean but be prepared for whoever is married to you brother in law to not forgive you. Cutting yourself isn't gonna change the situation so you should put the cutting tools away

• Tell him no.
    Repeat as needed.

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have started this affair to begin with you bought this issue upon yourself and you should tell your bf and you say brother in law so is the guy married to your bfs sister? The physical pain youve inflicted on yourself due to the situation is nothing compared to the pain you have both caused in your relationships... come clean, deal with the consequences and it will all be over both the affair and your relationship

• Agreed with error