How to get over someone you really like?

I fell hard for a guy who is obviously not into me and he treats me like one of the many toys in his toy box. I feel like I'll never feel this way again, I really like him.
I desperately want to move on but I don't know how to? No contact doesn't really work too. What works for you?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the fact in your head, that you two are done. Then you can either keep complaining like a little bitch, or you can get on with your life, squat for that ass, and make him regret it

Most Helpful Girl

• Start ignoring him and stop looking him. I do this most of the time and I rarely ever have crushes that last more than 5 days