Guys do you ever regret ending your relationship?

If you do, how long would it be before you try get back in touch. An if you did after a year is it clear you never loved the girl.

Otherwise you would of remembered her sooner right? My ex did after a year. I dated two guys since. An getting over the second guy since we ended 3 days ago

He wants to go for meal what would it achieve? Do not get why people go backwards?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen it happen, where yes the guy dumps then he wants back in. Me I've never been one for relationships, but my current ex dumped me to go back to the ex that dumped her. So I think maybe over time if they still care for them then yes they do come back. But it sucks if you were the one giving your all to be thrown away over the ex you know.

• Yeah its something I can't quite get over. I've had to turn down the meal as its pointless for me to pretend I still have feelings. They went shortly after he ended it