Guys do you ever regret ending your relationship?

If you do, how long would it be before you try get back in touch. An if you did after a year is it clear you never loved the girl.

Otherwise you would of remembered her sooner right? My ex did after a year. I dated two guys since. An getting over the second guy since we ended 3 days ago

He wants to go for meal what would it achieve? Do not get why people go backwards?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen it happen, where yes the guy dumps then he wants back in. Me I've never been one for relationships, but my current ex dumped me to go back to the ex that dumped her. So I think maybe over time if they still care for them then yes they do come back. But it sucks if you were the one giving your all to be thrown away over the ex you know.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah its something I can't quite get over. I've had to turn down the meal as its pointless for me to pretend I still have feelings. They went shortly after he ended it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The difference will be in the reasons if will regret or no

But for me no never regret

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never regret ending a relationship, but I have regret not starting one.

1|0
    0|0
    • so you regreted not starting a relationship with a girl you knew was right for you? im just curious because im hoping the same happens for he with this guy

• @luv2cheer Yeah. I knew she was great for me, and we both liked each other, but because I was too stupid (kinda scared of not doing it right) we never ended together. It was my fault, not hers, and I regret that decision.

• I'd give everything i have to get her back 😢

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh know what happened. Fight for her

• Show All
    • It really all just depends on the situation. If it was a mutual break up, then i say sure, a second chance is fine. But if he left you for someone else, then i wouldn't risk it again. If he did it once, he's likely to do it again.

• I agree I've decided it can't work. Thank u

• no. i regret staring one !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I used to think about exes, how I felt when I was with them (good times etc) but after a while you can see why you and he are not together anymore. Always go forwards never backwards. Dredging up the past is never a good thing plus a relationship that has been broken for as long as yours has can never truly be fixed. The reasons why you broke up will still be there.
    Plus I wouldn't want to be with someone who could disappear out of my life for that long. I'd be worried he'd do it again!

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I've known people that have fixed things two years after a break up. Guess it just depends on why it ended and if two people can sort it out. I am over reasons we ended it was for his career etc. I think being bitter doesn't help in the end. You say it can't be fixed due to how long but say issues will still be there from when it ended. Well if it was that long ago im sure we are over it. See your view though I get what you mean

• Show All
    • Thanks I've changed a lot. Learnt to value my heart more and anyone who can let me go doesn't deserve to re enter my life. Yeah it was sure hard but life goes on. He should of appreciated me while he had the chance. Second chances I do not give. He hurt me told me he had a girl to spite me when it ended not sure how true it is but I cried for weeks and had a breakdown and depression began.

• I used to think he was a funny, charming guy but my view has changed a lot. He belongs in my past I see that now

Recommended myTakes