Leaving the good guy?

Why do women sometimes leave a great guy. great relationship? do they hurt, do they realize it is a mistake at some point?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes relationships just aren't meant to be. It's best to be understanding of this, and realize that if she just wasn't happy in it, then it is what it is. Be happy that she's trying to do what is best for her, be supportive, and at least be a friend. A good guy would.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Maybe it wasn't really that great from her point of view
    2. Maybe she was headed in a different direction than him
    3. Maybe she thought she could do better
    4. Maybe she thought he deserved better

Don't let your ego assume it's 4. Likelier to have been 1 or 2 or 3.

0|0
    0|1
  • What is a 'great relationship' or a 'great guy' to you might not be to someone else...
    maybe you felt excellent in that relationship while she didn't - for who know what reason...

0|0
    0|0
  • I did this- why? Nice guy, terrible sex. He could only get off by choking me which I was not ok with- other girls may be into that though. Sometimes people aren't good together in a relationship type way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ours was great, and I don't choke.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't.

I am sorry that it has happened to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the good guy based on ur mind?
    If u mean the good guy will just talk friendly with her after she talked to her ex thats not the good thats the stupid guy

So how she left u and y?

0|0
    0|0
  • Female attraction is mysterious, unpredictable and inexpiable. Trying to understand it is an exercise in futility, mate.

0|0
    0|0
    • *inexplicable

Recommended myTakes