Have you ever had your heart broken so badly you felt hopeless about life?

I want to know if anyone has been hurt by someone so much that living became unbearable and you felt like the scum of the earth, and that there was no possible way that you could be loved by anyone... just curious.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your original question "Have you ever had your heart broken so badly you felt hopeless about life?", yes, but I didn't feel like the scum of the earth or that it wasn't possible to be loved by someone else. For men, we don't care about that. When we get a broken heart, it's about the woman who left us. We concentrate on her and can enter a period of vast despair and depression by not being with her anymore. It is like emotional starvation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup I've been there..

It can really hurt and feel like a little piece of you was taken away when you give yourself to someone and they didn't respect ot