Have you ever had your heart broken so badly you felt hopeless about life?

I want to know if anyone has been hurt by someone so much that living became unbearable and you felt like the scum of the earth, and that there was no possible way that you could be loved by anyone... just curious.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your original question "Have you ever had your heart broken so badly you felt hopeless about life?", yes, but I didn't feel like the scum of the earth or that it wasn't possible to be loved by someone else. For men, we don't care about that. When we get a broken heart, it's about the woman who left us. We concentrate on her and can enter a period of vast despair and depression by not being with her anymore. It is like emotional starvation.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup I've been there..

It can really hurt and feel like a little piece of you was taken away when you give yourself to someone and they didn't respect ot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes last year my ex really made life unbearable playing with my heart then cast me off to the side once she was done and I hated life. I still feel like I don't want to get in a relationship again because I wouldn't want to feel that way again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah I didn't manage to get a girl as a friend only up till now 😢 Never got a hug or even held hands with any and feeling like my life have been sh*tty up till now... what is making me looking ahead is that I didn't get into a university yet so I need to work on my personality and even then maybe by the time I reach my career life I might find the perfect one :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• yeah, I moped about for three months straight... which was a month longer than I was actually with the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never actually liked someone enough to feel that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, every second week

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes