Why my ex igoring me? do he have another girl in his life?

he left me without any reason but whenever i texted him he never replied me nd if he did.. he uses harsh word that hurt me a lot... when ever i asked him about the problem what he have? he said nothing don't text me.. i m totally confused now . what i have do do now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a number of possibilities (no.1) "either he thinks that you absorbed his time and he's failing his parents expectations like good grades and stuff" and this leads him to be a nerd and dumbs you (no.2) "He saw you flirting with other guys or he knew something about your past" you know about that so ask yourself and try to remember what are your sins that could've made him mad (no.3) "One of his friends have made a lie about you and have faked-proved it to him so now he thinks of you differently" there's no way you could know if that's true or not (no.4) "You told him something that had incredibly hurt his feelings" now you can think of it... In general you might figure it out and if you weren't able to then don't overthink it and life your life...

0|0
    0|0
    • my friends told him wrong about me bd he left mr now tell me how can i make him realize that they are wrong

• Try to get your friends to tell him what they told about you but in the correct detailed way so if he misunderstood he'll understand. Failed to get your friends? either ways succeeded or failed to get the to explain things then give him time then get closer to him and talk again face to face telling him your true feelings and specifying what exactly they meant

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know but at this point isn't clearly over and time to find another guy to date?

0|0
    0|0
    • i m trying to date any other guyz.. but i can't cause i really love him nd can't forget

• he is your ex you are no longer his gf oh well

0|0
    0|0
    • yes but he liking my post or told his friends wrong story about me then what was that?

• He telling u the truth thats him saying harsh words left u maybe after sex maybe
    So thats him what u dont understand exactly?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He asked you not to text him. I'd do as he said. If he wants to contact you he now has to do it himself. Any more texts from you and you come across as a crazy stalker

0|0
    0|0
    • now em not texting him? but i want to text him? if he didn't text me then?

• You must wait till he calms down. If you do what I say he will be back! But only if you do this

• ok i ll do this let seee what will happen

Recommended myTakes