This douche bag is trying to do my ex and get her to report me to police as well?

I first meet this guy at the local bar a few years ago and to be honest never really liked him and now he's set his sights on one of my ex gf's and been trying to go after her for a little while now ever since we first broke but she is like already seeing another guy so not even really single. and its not really the fact he's trying to date her that really has me bothered but the guy is like a pain and follows me around the bar and goes after other girls I talk to as well.

anyways last Friday my ex unexpectedly appeared at local pub with her gf's and at somepoint she and him started to talk and hung out / danced sort of for a bit. its a small pub and I was nearby and over heard him trying to convince her to like report me to the police or have her make up some sort of harassment allegation against me. she didn't really appear that interested in doing so but it upset me he's trying to put such as idea in her head. then as I was leaving and just after she left in taxi with gf , he out of frustration cause he was annoyed she didn't leave with him to have sex he told me outside he like hates everything about me and other rants. then he like went back inside and I left. I just so annoyed with this guy at this point

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He's jealous man, he's going to great lengths to tarnish your name. I've had this kind of things happen to me from other guys at work who I was cool with, but behind my back there different. If he keeps it up knock him out only if he swings first though. If you don't care then forget it, it looks pathetic on him for acting like a child.

What Girls Said 2

• Ummm, I'm not sure what you want me to say...😟

• Why would he want her to make allegations against you? For what? Why does he hate you?

• I'm not exactly sure of his motivations , we seem to have a similar taste in girls or know some of the same girls around here. he didn't say exactly what his grievance with me exactly was , has not ever told me the exact reason for his behaviour. the only explanation that made sense to me was that he wanted the same girl I wanted and felt I was getting in the way of him having her. however as far is I know she's dating another guy and she even told him so and that was why she didn't want to sleep with him that night

• Ah, he sounds like a douce bag tbh. I wouldn't really worry about his motives as he has nothing to back him up. He sounds like a show off and feels like he has to look better then you to prove something to your ex. I'm not really sure why though especially if he knows she's dating someone else. He's just acting stupid and probably mad cos she didn't go home with him and then taking it out on you.

What Guys Said 1

• If u dont want pro with them avoid them but not to point look like u scare from him
    And if next time if he said some bullshit with u pinch him I think in this way he will stop annoying u