When getting over a breakup is it normal to hate your ex's guts? How can I release this anger?

Everytime I think of how my ex hurt me I literally want to bash his head with a bat. I really do not want to be angry but I can't help.. Its weird because apart of me does miss him but whenever I think of him reaching out and apologizing, I get disgusted. I just want him to be nonexistent to my life. I HATE HIM. Ugh. I really dont wanna be angry though. I really just want to go back to normal but I can't. I really hate him. How do stop myself from being angry?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's natural trust me my ex left me for her ex, that's heart breaking when you were ten times better than him.

But you know what I don't hate her, I honestly think she was stupid for letting me go, but I don't hate her, and I never will. We spent nine months together and she can never get that time back, and we had a lot of good memories that we will never forget. I will always love her and be friendly.

Ps... my DNA has been all up in there for several months, hope her ex bf has fun thinking about that haha ;)