When getting over a breakup is it normal to hate your ex's guts? How can I release this anger?

Everytime I think of how my ex hurt me I literally want to bash his head with a bat. I really do not want to be angry but I can't help.. Its weird because apart of me does miss him but whenever I think of him reaching out and apologizing, I get disgusted. I just want him to be nonexistent to my life. I HATE HIM. Ugh. I really dont wanna be angry though. I really just want to go back to normal but I can't. I really hate him. How do stop myself from being angry?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's natural trust me my ex left me for her ex, that's heart breaking when you were ten times better than him.

But you know what I don't hate her, I honestly think she was stupid for letting me go, but I don't hate her, and I never will. We spent nine months together and she can never get that time back, and we had a lot of good memories that we will never forget. I will always love her and be friendly.

Ps... my DNA has been all up in there for several months, hope her ex bf has fun thinking about that haha ;)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's normal. I had a sort of mutual breakup around three years ago. I said "I can't do this anymore, do you want to try and fix this or not?", and she said "I don't care."

I left.

And you know what, even three years later if I think about it I get pissed off, especially since she went on to mutual friends about how devastating it was. If it hurt so bad for me to leave, why watch me go? Ugh. I'm in a relationship now, and really, I feel like I'm totally over it. I don't miss her at all. But if I think about it? Yeah, it still pisses me off.

1|0
    0|0
  • When LBJ left Cleveland, 4 years ago, EVERY clevelander hated him. I don't hate him anymore since he came home but I will just "dislike" him until he helps us win our first ever championship. Time helps butttt returns always make it better :)

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• Totally normal!!
    The problem is that you can't break his face... wouldn't it be nice, though? XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh yep. It's been a year and I still want to tie my ex to some railroad tracks lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes