What do you think his actions mean?

My ex dumped me 4 months ago. I tried to talk to him after he broke up with me and he kept ignoring me and wanted nothing to do with me. A few days ago he texted me saying "hey how have you been?" We talked all night long, and we never even did that when we were together. He texted me again the next day saying "hey how was your day?". Again we talked for a long time. The same thing happened the next day. He flirts with me a little sometimes saying how all the guys are probably always staring at me and how I have a great body, and when I sent him a picture of myself he called me hot and said he calls dibs on me. I decided to ask him why he randomly decided to text me and he said "I missed you".. There's one thing that bothers me and that is how he sometimes just randomly stop replying. He reads my message and doesn't reply and I don't know why he does it. The thing is I want him back. But I'm not sure if he feels the same. Im too afraid to ask him if that's what his intentions are.. To get me back? What do you think? And why does he stop replying randomly like that if he is interested?
Updates:
P. s. I will select best answer :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's important for him to be the one to say I want you back and I want to try again. Yah we all get the casual I miss you text, but it means nothing if he dosent say he wants you back. After all he broke it off, and who knows maybe he was bored texting you, is with another girl and didn't want her to see. There's a lot of reasons for him not to reply back so fast.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes guys like the chase, they don't have any prospects at the time, so they text their ex for an easy fix. They get bored faster then usual because they have already been there. He will stop talking to you when he meets another girl. Then he will text you again when he is bored. Unless that man comes to your door and tells you he is wrong. He doesn't even deserve a text back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes