To all you guys - how do you explain a kiss on the forehead by an ex boyfriend?

My bf broke up with me after a fight a month ago. We still live together though due to certain reasons. Initially, communication was only minor usually started by him. After he found out I asked friends of his to go and stay at their place he changed. The night before we left for Christmas holidays he kissed my forehead, said he hasn't changed his mind but still has feelings for me and he doesn't know what the future will bring but if we go back to the same shit, he will break again. We ended up having sex. He kissed my forehead again. Then yesterday when he came back first thing he did was to notice I have changed my hair and again the forehead kiss... I am confused as to how to read this. Is this a sign of warming up?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He said the answer, his feelings haven't changed. So he's not ready to date again, just be friendly with him and don't let him kiss you or have sex with you. He broke it off, and he has so know that.