Girlfriend aid she think she should be by herself but loves me so wants to take our relationship day by day, what does this mean, please HELP?

My gf just told me she has thoughts that she thinks it's best for her to be by herself, but because she loves me wants to take our relationship day by day? What does this mean.

I'm 19 and my gf is 19 we have only been together for a couple months now, she basically told me this after a mini disagreement. A month or so ago she told me maybe she isn't ready to be in a relationship, said she's still hurt from her previous relationship we got together quite soon after she broke up with her ex boyfriend. She said she still has anger etc from that past experience which she hasn't let out and is putting it on me which is hurting our relationship and it's not fair etc. We got over that hump stayed together but tbh it still bothers me that she even considered being without me, you know when your in a relationship you believe in all that fairystale crap like your gunna be together forever, i can't even fathom feeling like i don't want to be with her because i love her, but she can fathom being without me tha'ts got me worried.

Over the past month things have been ok highs and lows she's been quite moody and of with me at times distant but then fine and loving again. Today we just had a playful argument nothing serious just a jokey light hearted thing like arguing over which trainers are nicer etc. At the end of it she tells me she loves me but i annoy her, it makes her stressed etc. Said she thinks about being by herself daily but since our convo a month ago where she said she wasn't ready for a relationship, she decided as she loves me to take our relationship day by day?

Could you explain to me, What does this mean, is this coming to an end or is there anything i can do to save or rectify this. I could just tell he that i love her and want us to fight for this relationship. But i don't know, should i stop worrying and not take the relationship to seriously i don't know her saying that has me feeling a bit weird. What should i do from this point onwards?

30