Is this the right decision?

I just broke up with my boyfriend, he is very handsome and emotionally good. He used to be in college but he dropped out, he doesn't have a job and we got into a fight because he thought I was cheating and threw me against the wall. I closed myself in a closet and broke up with him threw text. He cried kept apologize but I couldn't do this anymore! I'm tired of going on dates and paying for stuff. I'm tired of helping him get a job. And that was the last straw. He begged for me and kept apologizing. He finally left and I locked the door and etc. I feel sooo bad for breaking up with him. And he is texting me making me feel like I am in the wrong. Am I wrong?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Nope... not at all. I have gotten angry before, but you do not get physical. But that isn't the only reason, he is mooching off of you and doing nothing to fix it.

What Girls Said 0