Can someone decipher this?

I admit I have said some things to you in the last 3 months that wasn't nice and you didn't like, but I never once treated you like crap, lied to u, led u on, pretended to care, or ripped ur heart out.. so until I get this anger I have towards u out my heart, I might say some things that your not going to like and I'm truly sorry for it, I pray everyday for the Lord to erase that anger, but it's hard because I let u in and you hurt me, but I'm working on it. So if I have Said/say something U don't like I'm sorry.

I wrote this to my boyfriend and he say he don't understand it.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• it means he's still dealing with getting over you, but giving you a formal warning of whats to come, if anything.

• Yea that exactly what I meant. I wrote it to him and he say he didn't understand it

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you seriously having a hard time understanding it?

• No I wrote it.. he say he dont understand it