Really fucked up fight and bad ending?

So my guy and I had a huge fight and he said don't ever contact me again. I have not and won't. He said we will never ever get back together (Taylor Swift like) . I'm having a hard time letting go and I feel so bad that we parted as enemies I hate fighting and wish things could have been different. Our fight had been on going since he told me he couldnt go anywhere with me "his friends" didn't like me. Which is bull shit since I've known many of them longer than I have him. Then I heard he was hitting on a girl 20 years younger. I asked her and she said it was all on his side and she had no interest in him. She deleted him on Facebook which sent him and I into a bigger fight. How can I feel better about this ending?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "(Taylor Swift like)" lol! why you gotta bring Taylor into this! xD

maybe you should try to get closure? even if you both agreed to not contact again anyways.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I stopped reading at Taylor Swift...

0|0
    0|0
    • LMAO I didn't say it he did! I almost broke into the song when he did :D

• Show All
    • Finding another man would help you feel better.

• Maybe I already went on a date on New Years with another guy and think maybe I should chill for a bit - I felt bad even tho he had a great time we drank danced laughed- It was more of a put on for me I didn't really feel it cause of the break up and feeling bad. I guess time will help. thanks for your advice

What Girls Said 5

• We-e are never ever everrr getting back together...
    Lol, sorry but that song popped up in my mind.
    Anyway, you're never ever everrr getting back together, like ever... So yeah, try to move on and forget about him =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Distance yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • That guy sounds like an utter twat and objectively, you should be extremely glad to be rid of him. I know how we can't see things objectively though when he are too close to the situation. It will hurt for a while, there's unfortunately no way around this. But one day you will see him exactly the way everyone who has read your post sees him: an utter twat.

Just think about the fact that now you're free to find someone better :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should move on. Its hard at first, to move on and try to forget everything and him but you will get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel better knowing you've cut out a douche so now you're open to meeting a decent guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes