Really fucked up fight and bad ending?

So my guy and I had a huge fight and he said don't ever contact me again. I have not and won't. He said we will never ever get back together (Taylor Swift like) . I'm having a hard time letting go and I feel so bad that we parted as enemies I hate fighting and wish things could have been different. Our fight had been on going since he told me he couldnt go anywhere with me "his friends" didn't like me. Which is bull shit since I've known many of them longer than I have him. Then I heard he was hitting on a girl 20 years younger. I asked her and she said it was all on his side and she had no interest in him. She deleted him on Facebook which sent him and I into a bigger fight. How can I feel better about this ending?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• "(Taylor Swift like)" lol! why you gotta bring Taylor into this! xD

maybe you should try to get closure? even if you both agreed to not contact again anyways.