I sent my ex a text telling him im done trying to get him back?

I just sent my ex a text saying I am done with him. I told him im done with him hurting me and making me feel dumb and I wished him the best in live. so did I make things worse or was that a good decision? I really want him back!!!
we dated for 10 months became ff for 5months we always fight and ignore eachother for 2 months and he always ends up coming back even when he says he doesn't love me?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a good decision. Because it ends your pain. If he is still interested he will come after you. If he doesn't like you even a bit then you know it's done.