Dumped my ex boyfriend... should I unblock him from Whatsapp?

I left my boyfriend because I was no longer happy. He also played mind games with me and disrespected me. However, last night he kept phoning me after I dumped him. I eventually blocked him from Whatsapp because I couldn't deal with him acting on his emotions. However it's now the next day and I don't want to keep him blocked forever as I think that's rude. I still want to keep communication open cause he is a great guy and all but he's just not for me.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, didn't you talk to him when you broke up with him about if you still wanted the friendship. ? Just tell him to back off, you made up your. mind, but don't mind being friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE