Dumped my ex boyfriend... should I unblock him from Whatsapp?

I left my boyfriend because I was no longer happy. He also played mind games with me and disrespected me. However, last night he kept phoning me after I dumped him. I eventually blocked him from Whatsapp because I couldn't deal with him acting on his emotions. However it's now the next day and I don't want to keep him blocked forever as I think that's rude. I still want to keep communication open cause he is a great guy and all but he's just not for me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, didn't you talk to him when you broke up with him about if you still wanted the friendship. ? Just tell him to back off, you made up your. mind, but don't mind being friends.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No, its not rude. You two seem to be incompatible on every level, so no point in unblocking him. Staying away from each other is the best way going forward.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel sorry for him. Like I really care about him and clearly he is upset so I feel like a bad person for keeping him blocked.

• Well... if you have no intention of getting back with him, you're actually doing him a favor by blocking him because that will help him move on faster.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait a few months before that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes