Broke up with my boyfriend and feel sick to my stomach now... please I need help?

I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday. We have conflicting values, pasts and he is at times too immature for me. But on the flip side he was faithful, always there for me and loved me like no other guy. I don't know if I made the right decision and it's literally breaking me. I've been through lots of heartbreaks but none of them has ever felt this physically painful. My heart is literally sore.

Earlier today I sent him a message over something he left over at my place and we sorted it out but then he said "can't we just talk about this?" and stubborn me told him no that I made up my mind and that I can't see us being together till he grows up more and is mentally mature. Then he sent me another sweet message saying how he wishes the best for me and that for the last time he sends his love.

I am so emotionally torn. I don't know if he's the right guy for me deep down (as I say, we have different values on things) and he made me sad/upset a few times because of his immaturity but I don't know if it was the right reason to leave someone as good as him behind.

Do I wait now or what? I don't know.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry for your break up, i almost teared up but with time
    it heals all wounds, i think you need take some time away
    from the dating scene, give him time to find his inner soul
    Sometimes break ups are the best for us least i had a
    therapist told me that about my first break up with my
    first ex girlfriend.. I wish you the best to find someone
    whose mature, won't make you sad but will help you
    feel good inside.. Hey my ex girlfriend all she did was
    come back tell me stuff her parents (mom & step-dad)
    said about me and i her step-dad was nice to me but
    her mother was bitch to me ( No Offense using that word)
    but i took it hard with load of anxiety, sadness but i got
    over things.