GUYS!! What if your friends with benefits ended things without saying why? Could you figure out why by this convo? Would you be mad or worried?

HIM: Hey what are you doing later tonight?
ME: I can't
HIM: Damn that sucks, thats like the last time I'm here
HIM: You home alright though?

ME: Yeah I'm fine, I just don't think it's a good idea anymore
HIM: Ohhh so I guess that's it before I leave for the next year
ME: Yeah, it was fun while it lasted
HIM: Seriously are you alright though?
ME: Yeah
HIM: Alrighty
ME: Are you alright?
HIM: Yeah for sure

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey :)

I have a couple of suspicions about why the arrangement ended, but nothing clear. If I were him I would probably be wondering what happened.

While I understand the nature of your arrangement, I believe there is an obligation on the part of both parties to be honest and open with each other.

Remember, people judge the value of their relationships and the value of the other by how they are treated. Your reputation as a human being will be determined by how you handle delicate situations like this now and in the future.

Don't forget, you and he have mutual friends: how do you want to be seen and though of?

• I caught feelings for him. I just didn't want to tell him. I was trying to be extra nice about it by saying it was fun while it lasted because he really didn't do anything wrong. We do have mutual friends and I'm not really known to get around, he also knows me as a nice person.

• Yes, say hi, and ask him how he's doing and let him know that you value his friendship and that you want him to understand that it wasn't anything he did.

I read some of your responses to comments made by other females. If you like this guy, now would be a good time to let him know.

Direct communication is good, because not everyone can mind read ! ;) Who knows, it might turn out to be the love of your life! :)

• He's not around anymore. He went back to the naval academy.