Two boyfriends... How do I end it with my long term boyfriend?

My boyfriend & I have been together for 3 years. The first year was the honey moon stage, happy and madly in love.. The second year was more painful than anything, he cheated twice on the same night and we worked together and moved past that... We took a break and just recently got back together and has been kinda distant.. We don't talk and I've made it clear that we should talk more , he says I stress him out because I demand too much. In the 3 years of dating, he's never bought me flowers, taken me out for a movie or has even bought me dinner. Now, the reason this is titled " 2 boyfriends" is because we are still dating and I've recently reconnected with an old flame. My friend an I about 5 years ago had met this guy at the mall and we went out on a date a couple times, he had paid for each date. He bought me flowers and constantly reminded me hoe beautiful I am. We kept in contact over the years but we were just friends, we didn't see each other but called eachother just to check up here and there & he called me on Saturday telling me how upset he is that we never took our relationship farther & he doesn't know I have a boyfriend and I haven't bothered to tell him... He asked me out on a date & told me that after we go out , were gonna become official. am I in the wrong for this? I want to end my relationship with my current boyfriend but I don't know how

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Good choice on ending it with the current. What a jerk he is. I'm surprised you put up with him for that long

Most Helpful Girl

• Just sit him down and be like look, I thought we would be able to get past our issues, etc, etc but I'm just not happy in this relationship and you claim I'm too demanding so why don't I do us both a favor and end this now before we waste anymore time trying to make this work. I need someone who thinks talking to me (or whatever is bothering you) isn't chore. Hope theirs no hard feelings. Take care. And then slowly walk away lol. I'm a blunt person and I'm not one for sugar coating things but you can if you want just make sure he knows there's no more breaks and this it the end.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Just end it. Its not so hard.