I am fun loving guy who fell in love with her best friend. I proposed her in oct, 2014 and the things were going quite well. We hide our relationship becoz of her parents.. Her parents are damm strick and they want her to focus only on her career and nothing else... After 5 weeks, she began to have her family problems. And she decided to have break... i was very hurt and broken... She was my everything... Then i decided to go strick no contact with her... She messaged me couple of times.. But i didn't reply... And on one fine day she messaged me i don't want to lose friendship with a guy like you and this is affecting your friendship i think we should talk n sort it out... I became weak and i replied her... Conversation was going well she said i missed you a lot and showed many signs that she is still interested in me... Later her friend who knew about us told me that she still likes me... I don't know what to do now? Point is her parents won't allow any relationship until her graduation is complete. Should i wait for her?
Should I wait for her?
What Girls Said 2
Well gv this sum tym then!0
Too young to even think about getting married.0
What Guys Said 1
if you got nothing else going for you then you can wait.0
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.