What are the best ways to get over her?

My ex and I have broken up in the past before and have gotten back together, on and off, this time I believe its the very last time. We split mutually and i was so crushed, she tried making small talk with me the next day and tried getting us back together but it just didn't work this time for me, really for both of us.
were split up right now with some of the best terms possible. as in there's no bad blood between each other, but i just can't let go. im thinking about her constantly and every little thing makes it worse. i know its not easy for her but i am dying on the inside, i am still so crushed and i shed tears every now and then. i stop myself from texting all types of shit and i try to keep my cool.
i know i do want to move on, and it doesn't happen over night, but what can i do?

• keep her as friend but dont overstep boundries
  • completely shut her out of your life, man

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I just went through that with my ex. It sounds exactly what our situation was too. We are on friendly terms, talking everyday. It's been over a week and I'm starting to feel better about our mutual break up. Hopefully you will soon too. Especially if you both knew it was the right thing to do. If it's too hard for you, spend some time apart from her.

What Girls Said 2

• Try again with her if it doesn't workout This time then it won't ever...

Anyways the best way to get over an ex is to understand the situation and not involve the émotions... that way You Will get it and won't feel bad about it

• Talking From experience, you should not have contact with her. Especially if there were no bad blood between you and her, and if you really want to move on

What Guys Said 0