A guy broke up with me cause I text him too little. Do you think he's being a girl?

It wasn't a very long relationship. More like a fling. Thought it was a stupid and girly reason. What do you think?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• girls have been known for breaking up for just as stupid reasons. (can't think of examples but it's happened)
    maybe he wanted more than a fling but you didn't seem as interested as he was, perhaps he wanted a girl he can communicate with regularly. Did he at least tell you before hand he wanted you to text him more often?

• im glad it didn't work out at the early stage. if we were in a relationship and this happened, i think it would have gotten ugly. its better to find out early! lols

• that's true. just don't let this drag down future relationships with other men.

What Guys Said 8

• its petty. that's about it. not a girly reason though because there are clingy as fuck guys out there that want to text 24/7. I don't know how they fucking keep that shit up.

• I don't agree.

• It seems to me that he's the type of guy that gets too attached too quickly and got upset that you haven't and has thrown his toys out of the pram.

• Major girl.

• Its strange... Anyways u may try me, if u wanna.. I will prove to b loyal n decent one!!! Just follow me if u like the idea..

• Sounds reasonable. You didn't show enough interest in him so he just said "screw it."

• I think you're being a retard.

• Yeah, it's a girly reason. The guy probably has very little experience in relationships of any sort.

What Girls Said 2

• Being a girl? No. Being a little bitch? Yes. None of my boyfriends have ever text me as much as I text them and I don't judge them for it because I know they would rather talk on the phone, possibly not good at texting (dry texting) or whatever reason. There probably is a communication problem there and the only way to know about it and fix it is to communicate.

• He was probably just the clinger type and wanted a lot of attention.

• So thank god the fling ended before it became a relationship!!