NEED a Mans opinion on this !!! ?

Me and my ex had a loving relationship he cried over me and all it was an emotional splt.. we split he went off and had a relationship but I hear they went through a difficult time and he is now recently "Single"

On his birthday I didn't wish him happy birthday because i didn't know if he'd respond so later that night he started liking comments on a post I wrote on Facebook (, Me and him are not FB friends) I've been No contact for 5 months , I miss him a lot BUT should I add him on FB I feel like him creeping and liking my comments was a way of him trying to get my attention I do want him back how do I go about this without seeming needy

05

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say you miss him a lot do you mean you'd consider getting back together? I'm thinking he is still interested in you. Why not let him know your feelings.

So what if you sound needy. Aren't you in fact needy? Just be honest.

• One day I'd like to be with him but I wanna play it cool and friendly without seeming clingly and your right its best to just show my feelings are still there and see what happens rather then regret it later on down the line

• Understood. Then just be sure he knows you have more than casual interest in him.