Why is my ex gf still talking crap about me? How to stop her?

so we had arguments and she broke up with me. She went back with her ex which hurt a lot but im finally moving on. She complains how working out and making my own money doesn't attract her. my friends tell me how she also posts how "im still the same psycopath" on social media. I changed my number and blocked her from social media a long time ago!

How do i make her stop? Why is she still doing this if im not dating anyone or talking to her? im just working on myself and it just hurts how coworkers think bad about me now?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If your coworkers believe it, tell them the truth, if they don't believe you, you need new coworkers. Apart from that, all you can do is ignore her, and work on you more, at the end of the day, worrying about what she says is stopping you from being better, so don't let her.
    At the end of it all, a better you will do better things than just endlessly spew shit.