Have you ever been excited about a break up?

I haven't really been in many relationships where I was "in love", though I did care about them.
Anyways, the guy that I recently broke up with, I really did care about him. I was actually in love with him but I guess he wasn't ready to be faithful. Well, I broke up with him and Im very excited about finding the guy who will treat me the way I want. Even though im excited, I do still have feelings for my last relationship. Is that weird?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Excited would be a difficult word for me to use. I have been heartbroken but also relieved, and there's a part of me that was looking forward to, well, moving forward. The prospect of that is exciting, but it's hard to see it that way if the wounds are still fresh.

Most Helpful Girl

• It mrans ur feelings for nim isn't srrong. I think it is good that u are positive about it.