Is my ex gf interested in making this work still?

So she wanted time apart from me after we got in an argument but she said she still loves me last week. I texted her today but seemed like she cut it short. I was going to ask her out.

Me: Good morning. Just wanted to say hello and see how you're doing

Her: Morning :) just been busy with work cause the semester is starting again. How are you?

Me: I'm okay. Been busy with work also cause we're expanding areas. How long are your shifts?

Her: Pretty much all 10 hour shifts this week I work more when school is on break then during the semester. That's good. Hope you're being productive

Me: Same here. That's pretty long hours all week. Hang in there beautiful. I def am being productive. How are you adjusting to the new place?

Her: Everything is coming together very well. Still need to buy a new couch and coffee table. Work hard play harder right? Enjoy your weekend :)

Well I left it at that for now and haven't replied. She seemed to cut it short. I didn't ask her on a date cause I remember she had plans this weekend for her friends bday today and tomorrow from what I remember last week. Anyways I'll probably text her to enjoy her weekend also and to catch up next week. What do you guys think?

02