Girlfriend liked many guy's photos and caught her on Tinder?

She put us on a break because I admitted to her that 4 months ago I slept with another girl. Last week I found her on Tinder, after she told me we're going to get back together and she won't do anything with other guys. She cried a lot when I told her it was over because she was on Tinder, and she promised not to flirt with any guys. I just did my research and she added a bunch of random guys and liked their photos and their statuses for "TBH" and shit. What does this mean? She's a fucking liar that's what it means.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm I hate to say it and I'm not coming off as mean, but stop being in denial. Just move on honestly. One of two thing's why she is acting like that. One: She is just childish and trying to get back at you by using what you did as an excuse (not fair) or Two: she probably was already doing this before you even found out. Because what gf post this stuff knowing you can see her history. That being said why are you on tinder anyway? o_O Lol at least you were honest with her i give you that and admitted your faults :) she is full of shit though. If you two agreed to get together and you find her on any dating site that's suspect there. but i think you both should just see other people or just be single. Or you two can just put that aside and give it another shot. I wouldn't and plus you're still pretty young so you'll make a ton of mistakes, no biggie. But don't waste each other's time bro.

What Girls Said 2

• Really? You are being a jerk. There's no way ure in a position to judge her after what you did, go fly a kite! And congratulate her cause she's better off without you.

• She's hurt and she's playing with you for pay back I'm guessing but i don't know

What Guys Said 2

• She's active on Tinder? Damn that's foul. Looks like it is breakup time.

• Bail out time my friend. Once you start lying to each other it's over.