How do boys feel about sudden break-up?

How do guys react when their gf's breaks up with them suddenly? I noticed that's how I do it. I'm a very patient gf, but my exes kind of abused it and all of a sudden I crack and just end things up, without argument. It's not like they did not know they did something to set me off like that.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hows the guy supposed to change if you never warn him or tell him he's doing something wrong? im guessing youve been in a lot of pretty short relationships lmao jesus christ. there's a lot of asshole guys out there and im pretty sure you made quite a few of them hahahaha stop doing that please, learn how to communicate better and grow as a couple and stop turning guys into players, cus thats how a guy reacts to a break up like that, he goes rogue and then hurts a few nice girls, see the chain? cut it out sweetheart

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• To do it suddenly without warning is a really bullshit thing to do. You cracked, huh? You'll break them in to with that response.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it feels like a baseball bat to the stomach I'll tell you that.
    You shouldn't just brake it off without any explanation. If you had a relationship with someone, I assume you cared about them. If you really do but still don't want to be with them, at least give them a proper reason so they can be better in a next relationship.

Also, try to look at your own behaviour and why that might have contributed to the break up. Nobody's perfect and looking at and working at your own imperfections will automatically improve the quality of your relationships and life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where's my AK47

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think in general circumstances the person getting broken up with deserves to know the cause of the decision to end the relationship. You don't have to argue or anything. Simply state why you feel the relationship wasn't working out and leave it at that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes