How do boys feel about sudden break-up?

How do guys react when their gf's breaks up with them suddenly? I noticed that's how I do it. I'm a very patient gf, but my exes kind of abused it and all of a sudden I crack and just end things up, without argument. It's not like they did not know they did something to set me off like that.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Hows the guy supposed to change if you never warn him or tell him he's doing something wrong? im guessing youve been in a lot of pretty short relationships lmao jesus christ. there's a lot of asshole guys out there and im pretty sure you made quite a few of them hahahaha stop doing that please, learn how to communicate better and grow as a couple and stop turning guys into players, cus thats how a guy reacts to a break up like that, he goes rogue and then hurts a few nice girls, see the chain? cut it out sweetheart