Why do friends with benefits always end badly?

I always thought (naively) that you would still be friends afterwards but that's never ever happened.
Just wondered why?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there's a sickness call " Catching Feelings", and its a hell of a sickness, and then someone is gonna slip up and say I Love You while your having sex. make the entire situation awkward, then it just goes down hill from there

• He wanted more if that's the sickness you're talking about

• yep thats it, the pussy was too good for him to just be a friends with benefits lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I always feel that not to pin hopes or anything on such relationship since it is fleeting.
    It is only meant for people with strong hearts, but unfortunately many dont have it.