How long until she realizes?

If a woman dumped a great guy from a great relationship, how long does it take the woman to realize it? trust me it was good. I don't know the real reason for the dumping.

they did n the fist moth but, have slowed to a hault

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person. If she's a narcissist the answer is never. If she's immature the answer is never. If she's a loving and caring type the answer is she regrets it probably immediately.
    Really what you're asking is dependant on the person.

• I do see a lot of new self pics on her social media, the narcissist thing has crossed my mind, definitely not immature.

• This is interesting, so how does it suggest when girls increase the photos and stuff they post on social media after they dump a guy, that they like him or regret their choice? Is it because they are feeling lonely and miss the company of the guy so the girl is trying to substitute her loneliness with social media attention?

• I have been waiting for her answer also, I don't know if needing a goodseeing2 said that she still likes me because she posted a bunch of pics or because it slowed down after a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• No telling, a week, a year. But normally the person who let's a good thing go never sees it until its to late. Normally we no longer want them when they come back with an apology and or excuses. We no longer trust them or crave them the way we once did.

• true, very true thanks

• Maybe she wasn't happy with him and he wasn't the right man for her. Just because a guy is a good man doesn't mean he's the right one for you.

• sorry, It was me I was referring to, she was though, I felt it, she even told me there was nothing wrong and said I was better to her than any other before me, sex was great, got on with her family and kids perfectly.

• Your heartache WILL subside. There are so many women out there looking for a man like you say you are.

trust me, in time it won't matter what she thinks, or why she did what she did

What Guys Said 1

• It's based on ur mind that u was great but maybe for her u wasn't the one , forget about it if she wil realize or no find new girl and move on