A Drunken 2am phone call from ex last night?

So I've been separated from my ex for about 9 months now and have not had contact really apart from 3-4 times which ended up with us both talking very viciously on the phone and blocking each other.
We were together for 3 years.
So why did she try calling me at 2am last night? I didn't answer but she tried calling 3 times.
Do you have Any theories? Thanks

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello there :)

She's down for a round 5 of vicious arguing? :p kidding umm she obviously still has feeling. She may want you back or she may want to end things in good terms or knows she may be gong through tough time and feel you're the best to talk. Can be anything really.

• she is dating my neighbour now and Im seeing someone which she knows about.
      It's weird he's in Thailand and is back in 3 days yet she try's calling me.
      Do you think I should text and say ' I think you have the wrong number' ?

• No matter how much of a bitch someone has been to you I understand there is still a small amount of feeling. Ask but don't get back with her

• What should I say? I defintley won't get back with her it's impossible, everyone knows what she done to me lol.