Would my ex get jelous if he saw me on tinder?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He is your EX. Why should he care? And if he does, he is your EX, why should you care?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how the relationship ended, how you treated him during the relationship, if you gave him unlimited reasons to miss you/want your presence in his life, if you screwed him over/stabbed him in the back, if you were a straight up b*tch when things ended/if he was the jerk when things ended. Typically if you were one, huge a**hole who gave him good reason not to miss you or want anything to do with you, he’s not going to give a f*ck and if he cares even a little bit, he’ll just remind himself of how horrible you made him feel then that care will be gone in a matter of seconds. If he was a jerk and you were good to him, chances are he either already is or eventually will regret the way he behaved and it will make him miss you.