I'm I wrong or was he?

Was I in the wrong Here is the story My relationship with my ex went bad I started to lose interest in him unfailing for him Because two reason he didn't wanna do anything but play video games we hardly ever had sex maybe once ever 6 months and we never did anything as a couple so while we were fighting i stayed over my Guy friends house we didn't do anything except i slept on his bed while he slept on the couch but before i went over there i told my "Ex" bf that we were over i guess he thought we weren't and said i cheated on him with my guy friend Wile going throw the hole brake up I end up falling for him and we were dating because I felt like i was ass for moving on to fast and so we end up having sex after few time me thinking it be awkward between us and might ruin our friendship but it didn't So after 4 months being single I ask him out And know we have been dating for 1 year now and were engaged something about him makes feel like he was spouse to be my life all along and we don't fight and I'm happy for once my life and not faking it And light we got a place together and thing been so much better we do stuff together takes me out he bought me lot things and we enjoy the same stuff and life has been so much better with him got me out bad spot made into a good thing

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If he didn't care about you and just played video games you were absolutely right. And also you did nothing wrong with your friend, you told your boyfriend that it was over and you also moved on fast. I see no problems here.

What Guys Said 4

• The most wrong thing you did here was not use any periods.

Seriously, please, use them. It's not fun to read that.

• How can you be in the wrong if you didn't actually cheat?

• did you try blowing him while he was playing video games guys love that

• You're both wrong. The end.

What Girls Said 0