How do I get my ex back? She thought I used her as a booty call and I didn't. Any advice?

Ok guys me and her were close to committing again but we got into an argument for a week. She told me she wanted time apart from me but I wanted to work this out without time apart.

Well last week I called her at night and came over and we had sex. I left the morning as we cuddled all night also and she had plans. I texted her thanks for having me and I love her. She replied I love you too. I didn't reply back cause of the time apart she wanted. I even told her I'll miss her before I left.

Didn't hear from her for a week so I texted her yesterday. We caught up and spoke about how we are. I asked her when I was going to see her again and she said not anytime soon since I used her as a booty call last week.

I told her I didn't use her and I missed her which is why I came over. Then she said it didn't feel like it and to have a good weekend and it was nice to hear from me

I told her have a good weekend too, we'll catch up when her time permits, and told her I missed her so much and I love her.

She didn't reply back after that. Can she be mad at me? I'm tempted to text her today asking how her day went. I feel rejected and I feel like I'm trying but she's pushing me away it seems. any advice?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Dude you can't just have sex with a girl you love and then not talk to her for a week. You have great excuses for the day after but what about the days between then and your text? Girls want to be loved up on and honestly you need I step it up a notch I you want to keep her around because I would have reacted the same way.

• She told me she wanted time apart from me before all that happened which is why I didn't talk to her. She loves me also but she can't commit to me anymore after the arguments.

I'm gonna chase after her and she knows I'm not the type of guy to Chase so I hope I don't get rejected. Even though I did send her the last text yesterday and didn't get a response, i jsut texted her how her day went just now.

What Guys Said 0