How do you make a break up easier?

Can you make it easier because right now I feel like shit

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately you just can't. They really suck.

What Guys Said 2

• Drink water

• Talk to someone, or write down how you feel. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Were you the dumper or the dumpee?

• Well it was more of a mutual dumping ig because I gave him an out and he took it

• Are you fucking blind I didn't threaten shit

• I misread but now that you’ve gotten pissy and snapped at me with an attitude, I’m done here.

• "and the missing him... Dont block it out, dont but so it stops, dont drink yourself numb. Just sit and let it all rip you apart. And then get up and keep breathing, one breath at a time. And one day at a time. Wake up and be shredded. Cry for a while. Then stop crying and go about your day. You're not okay, but you're alive, and you will be okay, someday."

I felt like crap a month ago. When I got dumped. But I got that message from a friend and found that it makes sense to let your heart break, and deal with it NOW, day by day. So that one day when you're up, you're really up... And you're strong.

this too shall pass

• I'm going through a break-up now and I have just been crying and laying in bed. Kinda sucks to be sad and depressed all the time.