What Do You Think Ruins A Relationship Or Causes Break-ups The Most Often?

I want everyone's opinion. I really want to see what people say.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lack of trust which is the foundation for a relationship, there's also bad timing, you meet the right person at the wrong time, which sucks.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im going to sound crazy here, but I honestly think we are not meant to be married or in relationships. If we were there wouldn't be such things as divorce and separation. Of course we love and care for someone. Were only human. Especially women. The only people who stick together are either unhappy and just deal with it, or are extremely content with monogamy... which is rare. People cheat because its in their nature to not want to just be with one person, or because theyre not getting what they want from that person... and I dont think anybody knows what they really want. So in the end, it rarely works out. This is my honest opinion. I say this out of experience.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• The main reason is one partner cheating on the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust issues... always
    And in some cases compatibility!

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust and big argumenrs

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • Insecurities... ... ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly Cheating

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Involving 3rd parties, not knowing what one wants, not being content with what one chose. Sometimes its two people that are meant for each other but meet at the wrong time in life

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say the leading causes are probably cheating and not having good communication in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arguments, lack of communication, trust, honesty, and/or cheating. Not knowing what he/she wants. Afraid of commiting in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • cheating and liying

0|0
    0|0
  • A breakdown in communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • unfaithfulness!! and immaturity

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes